Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Hardwood Floor Cleaning
CitruSolution Hardwood Floor Cleaning Birmingham
CitruSolution the leader in carpet cleaning also specializes in cleaning hardwood floors. We deep clean your floors in a way that most homeowners can’t. Our process actually extracts the dirt and debris out of the wood rather than just pushing it around like a mop or broom.
When you mop your hardwood floors they may look clean, but you’re not removing all of the dirt from your floors. Unless you extract the dirt from your floors it will settle into the cracks and crevices of the hardwood. This is why we recommend a professional hardwood floor cleaning.
CitruSolution uses a low-moisture process and an environmentally-friendly cleaning solution that you can trust to clean your hardwood floors.
Why CitruSolution Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services?
When choosing a Hardwood Floor Cleaning company, you want one that will effectively clean your flooring in the safest way possible. At CitruSolution, we use a solution that is derived from citrus fruits. The d’limonene found in the rinds of oranges, grapefruits, and lemons is a natural cleanser and degreaser that leaves behind a pleasant citrus aroma. Our solution is applied with a fine mist that is then activated by our specialized rotary brush lift system to penetrate deep into the cracks and crevices of your hardwoods.
Professional Hardwood Floor Cleaning
- First we sanitize your hardwoods to remove any loose debris.
- Then, using our safe and gentle low speed rotary scrubber along with our exclusive “Citrus Solution” the dirt is loosened. Soft rotating brushes gently remove the loosened dirt powerful suction pulls that dirt and debris out of your floor which is then permanently removed from your home. In fact, you’ll be surprised at home much dirt was trapped deep within the crevices of your floor.
- We then follow up with hand detailing to get those hard to reach places.
- We finish up using a special microfiber cloth mop to thoroughly dry the floor surface.
That’s the CitruSolution Hardwood Floor Cleaning difference!
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Tips:
Maintaining beautiful floors is not as hard as it may seem. These are a few tips that will help you keep your floors well maintained:
- Keep felt or fabric furniture guards under the legs of furniture to prevent scratching on the wood floors
- Use vacuums with brush attachments and not beater bars
- Sweep gently with a dust mop that has a big cotton head
- Clean up any spills immediately. Always remember to remove standing water right away since it can distort hardwood floors
- Finally, place mats or rugs in frequently used areas. This will help prevent further scratching and wearing away of your hardwood floors. Be sure to clean your rugs and mats too from time to time as well to prevent marring the underlying hardwood
- Have your hardwood floors cleaned regularly along with your carpeted areas
Get Your Hardwood Floor Cleaning “Exactimate” Today
You will always be charged what you are quoted and there will never be upcharges along the way. Our business model is based on integrity and customer satisfaction. We provide flat rates for rooms, hallways, and staircases, and also offer commercial cleaning based on square footage.
Our EXACT-imate Pricing Policy is simple and straightforward while built on customer satisfaction.
Never will you be surprised by hidden fees or unexpected charges, ever! Transparency and honesty are just a couple of the ways we deliver outstanding customer service.
Experience The Power of the CitruSolution Hardwood Floor Cleaning process!
Call Us Today…(205) 509-5519
Request an Exactimate
If you are not happy with the results from our work, just give us a call.
We will come back and and make it right! No questions, no hassles, just our commitment to ensure your TOTAL SATISFACTION!